Sunday, May 2, 2010

After months of dragging my feet

I am making our blog private. Please comment or email me (totally cool to email, I hate leaving my email address out in the open in comments)--ourstylerfamily(at)gmail (dot)com--if you want to be invited to view our blog. I am also moving our blog to: ourstylerfamily.blogspot.com, so be sure to check us out there once you get the invite. As for who is invited, pretty much anyone. I just want to know who you are. So, if you are family, we are friends, we were friends in 1997, you work with Justin, your fiance works with Justin, you are/were in my ward, we cleaned rooms together in AK, or you found my blog through a friend of a friend of a friend, etc., let me know if you want an invite to our All Styler all the time blog.
Oh, and by the by, the thing I hate most about private blogs is that new posts don't show up on my Google Reader and then I forget to read them. So, here's what I am going to do; leave your Reader set to our current blog (thestylers.blogspot.com) and I will post a reminder here every time I post at the private blog. Did that make sense?
Okay, we'll see how this goes.

3 comments:

Erin said...

erinelizabeth27@gmail.com


thanks for the invite... we love your blog.

Uffens Family said...

Love your blog and smart idea with google reader!

Anna said...

annakristinaz@yahoo.com

we love your blog too! You guys are just too cute/funny!